Sunday, January 9, 2011

Saturday Night in Shoreditch

After walking all day yesterday, Eric and I crashed on our couch and watched some West Wing on my computer. We had a couple of interruptions that caused us to go to our window and see what was going on.

During the first interruption, we heard a girl screaming like a chimpanzee, and when we got to the window we saw two drunk men who were rolling around on the ground after "taking it outside" Trafik, a bar across the street.

A few minutes later we looked out and saw a very loud chubby girl in front of another pub, yelling at whom I believe was her friend's boyfriend. She was making a complete idiot of herself, and I really felt sorry for her.

I guess something better than reality TV is just another benefit of living in the heart of London.

2 comments:

  1. this reminds me of living across the street from the liquor store in longmont. I bet it's funnier in old english though. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete