Friday, February 4, 2011

Band of Horses Show

Luckily Band of Horses was playing in London while we were here. The band was great. I really liked their music to begin with, but at the show they totally rocked out all their songs and were crazy. But not as crazy as the girl jumping next to me. It would have been awkward to take video of her, but she was totally jumping up and down and doing funky interpretive dance moves the whole night. I just had to laugh though. I found out that she and her husband had traveled here from Estonia and BOH is her favorite band, ever!
Each song had a different photo or quick slide show of awesome photography.
Most of the photography was from US National Parks or other amazing scenery.

4 comments:

  1. I assume you went with E?

    Estonia was cyber-attacked just like, a week or two ago, wasn't it? I'm sure you had ample opportunity to talk about such things with rando-jumper chick. If only I knew where Estonia was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are having an amazing time. I'm sure it's fun to go explore the city. I love looking at your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, Molly, I was there. I'm got the tickets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Band of Horses is Noah and Liam's favorite band too. But they think the name of the band is "Artist Band of Horses" because that's what we have to call out to our car to play them through Sync. I love it.

    ReplyDelete